Calling all Bay Area artists, designers and creative people! Bay Area Disc Association is looking for the most magnificent, eye-catching disc design possible and we need your help to make it happen. Bay Area Disc Association is excited to announce its 2013 Bay Area Disc Design Competition!
The rules of the competition are simple. You must create a cool disc design that
- Somehow incorporates the Bay Area Disc Association logo and
- Loosely fits the theme of “California Gold Rush”
That’s it! The winning designer will not only leave his/her lasting legacy on Bay Area Ultimate but will also receive awesome prizes including
- Design credit and a free disc (obviously)
- Complimentary registration to one Bay Area Disc Association league (winner’s choice*)
- An unlimited amount of street cred redeemable at any Ultimate pick-up game, league game or tournament in the Bay Area.
Visit the Discraft website for design requirements. Send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org in a .jpeg format. The entry deadline is Wednesday, August 14. Good luck!
*Winner may select any league offered by Bay Area Disc Association except the San Francisco Winter League
Leave a Reply